- Medical Insurance: Our PPO plan (deductible covered by Voyager) has a wide network of physicians in Massachusetts, strong coverage, discounts on fitness and other services.
- Dental Insurance: We cover regular cleanings through additional services, with a benefit rollover of up to $1,250, to give you flexibility when you need it.
- Vision Insurance: Employees receive an annual allowance of $150 for glasses or contacts, plus other discounts.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: Use pre-tax dollars to save up to $5,000 on eligible childcare or eldercare, or up to $2,600 on out-of-pocket healthcare.
- 100% Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance: While we hope you stay well, we provide full coverage for life insurance and short- and long-term disability coverage to help care for employees and families.
- 401(k) Retirement: Our plan allows for pre- and post-tax contributions with a generous company match that vests immediately.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Employees have two annual opportunities to join this special employee benefit program, offering a 15 percent discount on the purchase of company stock
- Annual Stock Awards: Employees are eligible to earn stock awards, in addition to a grant upon hire, and stock that you may purchase through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Time-off Plans: We’re very flexible on time off, with standard benefits starting at 15 vacation days, separate sick time and 13 company holidays, as well as year-end shut down.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Education: We provide tax-free reimbursement up to $5,250 for approved, college-accredited courses. We also cover many other types of training programs and seminars.
- Commuter Reimbursement: We have company-paid parking onsite in Cambridge and cover commuter rail/subway costs to help ease your travel into work.
- Gym Discount: Voyager employees receive discounted membership rates at two local gyms to help you keep healthy and fit, as well as burn off those in-office snacks!
- Recognition Rewards: Voyager recognizes achievements toward our goals real-time with our recognition program, which incorporates peer and manager nominees.
- Employee Referral Bonus: Our Voyager team members are some of our best recruiters. You earn rewards when you refer a hire to one of our open positions.
Employees of Voyager also participate in various team building activities to further build our culture and bring our team together:
- Twice-weekly catered lunches and weekly social hour
- Team outings and holiday celebrations
- Fundraisers to support patient programs